3 Simple CBD Cocktails Anyone Can Make
Are you CBD-curious? Making your own CBD cocktails is a fun, easy way to experiment with cannabis’ most famous nonintoxicating compound. Nowadays, grocery stores like Portland, Ore.’s New Seasons even carry CBD products, so you don’t have to venture into a dispensary. And the best part? You can play with alcoholic and nonalcoholic versions of drinks.
There are many ways to incorporate CBD into your drink. One way is to create your own CBD simple syrup. Other popular methods include floating CBD oil on top of your cocktail or using premade CBD tonics to whip drinks up with. These are three recipes representing three different ways to infuse CBD into your drink.
Experiment with cannabis’ most famous nonintoxicating compound. Find out more at Liquor.com.
CBD Lavender Lemon Cocktail
featured in Fancy Cocktails You Can Make At Home
Lavender Simple Syrup
- 1 cup water ( 240 mL )
- 1 cup granulated sugar ( 200 g )
- 2 tablespoons culinary-grade dried lavender
- 1 cup ice ( 150 g )
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 4 oz gin ( 120 mL )
- 4 tablespoons Meyer lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons CBD oil
- 2 strips Meyer lemon peel
Fat 0 g
Carbs 99 g
Fiber 0 g
Sugar 97 g
Protein 0 g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Make the lavender simple syrup: In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, combine the water and sugar. Bring to a boil. Once boiling, reduce the heat to low and add the lavender. Simmer for 5 minutes, then remove the pot from the heat. Let the lavender steep in the syrup for 10 minutes, then strain into a glass jar. Let the syrup cool completely. The syrup will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 10 days.
- While the syrup cools, place 2 coupe or martini glasses in the freezer.
- Fill a large cocktail shaker halfway with ice. Add the rosemary springs, gin, Meyer lemon juice, 4 tablespoons of lavender simple syrup, and the CBD oil.
- Close the shaker tightly and wrap a kitchen towel around it to prevent spilling. Shake vigorously for about 1 minute.
- Strain the cocktail into the chilled glasses, dividing evenly.
- Garnish each cocktail with a lemon peel and serve immediately.
Spring is here!
This season, we have tons of easy and delicious favorites to share.
Here's what you need: water, granulated sugar, culinary-grade dried lavender, ice, fresh rosemary, gin, Meyer lemon juice, CBD oil, Meyer lemon peel