Trim Healthy Mama
How Feminine Balance (our CBD oil) has helped women get relief from various forms of pain!
“I have been having knee pain for several months , and after about a week of taking this, I noticed the pain was gone. I ran out of it two days ago, and my knee pain is back. Waiting for my new order to arrive today!” – Mollie B.
“I purchased CBD oil with the hopes that it would help with the sciatica pain I’ve endured for several years. I even mentioned to my Dr. who prescribed steroids to help. I had ordered the CBD oil, so I decided to try it before the steroids. It’s been over a month on CBD oil (I ran out of yours and purchased another brand) and I have absolutely no sciatica pain whatsoever. Your brand is much more palatable and I’m ordering more today! Thank you for a brand name I know I can trust!” – Denise B.
“Cerebral Palsy Benefits. Just 1 dose and I feel like a whole different person.
My pain level has significantly decreased and it stopped my ‘Dyskinetic’ Twitch Spasms that effects my head. I have never experienced this level of relief with my Cerebral Palsy without Prescription Medication for muscle relaxers.
I cannot believe I feel such relief from the first dose!” – Lianna S.
For any questions on Feminine Balance, please read our THM CBD FAQ here – https://trimhealthymama.com/thmcbdfaq/
Trim Healthy Mama
Air Fried Potato Wedges – (E)
“Potatoes have been a staple in many countries for years. Did you know there are over 200 varieties of potatoes sold throughout the United States? The potatoes featured in this recipe are Yukon Golds. These potatoes have a lovely yellow color and a buttery flavor. Air Fried Potatoes Wedges are so good it is hard to stop with just a few. The outside layer is a bit crisp and the inside melt-in-your-mouth tender!” Glenda
Air Fried Potato Wedges, THM E, DF, SF
Trim Healthy Mama
Amazing Flatbread – (FP, S)
This “naan-inspired” flatbread recipe was created by our feisty and amazing THM Remote Staffer Cindy Young. Got a feeling this recipe is gonna rock your world! Skillet fried or grilled, these flat breads will be the perfect vehicle for scrambled eggs, or a sammie for lunch. Top ’em with your regular salad favorites like natural deli meat or chicken and veggies or Peanut Junkie Butter and Slim Belly Jelly. You can also use them as gyros or even mini pizzas! Or, you could tear off chunks and scoop up some of Serene’s Tahinah for a healthy and delicious snack! Any way you serve them, they are sure to become a family favorite!
– 1/2 cup THM Baking Blend
– 1 Tablespoon THM Whole Husk Psyllium Flakes (*Note: Grind into powder and then measure out 1 Tablespoon.)
– 1/2 teaspoon Mineral Salt
– 2 Tablespoons THM Oat Fiber
– 1/2 teaspoon aluminum-free baking powder
– 1/2 Tablespoon avocado oil (or, extra virgin olive oil – EVOO)
– 3/4 cup HOT water
– Coconut or olive oil cooking spray
1. Mix Baking Blend, psyllium powder, mineral salt, oat fiber, and baking powder in a bowl.
2. Add avocado oil (or EVOO) and HOT water. Mix well.
3. Divide dough into 4 portions.
4. Roll each piece out between 2 pieces of parchment paper to about 6″. (Cindy uses her cast iron tortilla press for a “perfect” circle.)
5. Heat up a non-stick skillet on medium-high and use a generous spray of coconut oil cooking spray, or alternately use a small drizzle of avocado oil or EVOO.
6. When the oil is hot, add one flatbread and cook till bottom is lightly brown and speckled. Flip and repeat. The bread will puff up nicely and holds up to a variety of fillings.
7. Store the leftovers in a zippie bag separated by paper towels.
1. Follow steps 1 through 4 above.
2. Spray the bottom of the flatbreads with coconut oil or EVOO.
3. Place the sprayed sides down onto a preheated to medium grill. Spray the tops once the flatbreads are in place.
4. Grill on medium so that the dough actually cooks. Flip when lightly brown.
How Feminine Balance (our CBD oil) has helped women get relief from various forms of pain! "I have been having knee pain for several months , and after…