With products derived from naturally grown industrial hemp plants, certified by USA labs and then carefully mixed with a patent pending (non-PG) all-natural base formulation, Liquid Gold has quickly become an industry standard for CBD.
Liquid Gold Gummies Sweet Mix
Liquid Gold Gummies Sour Mix
Liquid Gold Vape Additive [12ml]
Liquid Gold Vape Liquid [1ml] – Jungle Juice
Liquid Gold Vape Liquid [12ml] – Jungle Juice
Liquid Gold Vape Liquid [5ml] – Jungle Juice
Liquid Gold Vape Liquid [12ml] – Watermelon
Liquid Gold Vape Liquid [12ml] – Strawberry
Liquid Gold Vape Liquid [5ml] – Strawberry
Liquid Gold Vape Liquid [5ml] – Watermelon
My order says “pending” when I log in. What does it mean when my order is “pending”?
When you log in to check your order, it might have one of several different statuses, one of which is “pending.” If your order is “pending” that simply means that we have received your order and it is now waiting to be shipped.
Orders will typically ship out 24 to 48 hours after your purchase is placed. Once your order ships the “pending” status will change. It will be replaced by your tracking number. In addition, we will also email you your tracking information.
Your package will typically arrive within 2 business days, via UPS (UPS business class shipping terms applied).
In which states am I not able to purchase Delta-8 products currently?
Currently, Delta-8 products are not legal for sale or purchase in Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Montana, Rhode Island, and Utah. However, contact your state legislators and tell them about the wonder of Delta-8 and ask them to change the law today!
Is Delta-8 legal for sale in MIssissippi?
Yes! Due to a change in the law, Delta-8 products can now be sold and purchased in the state of Mississippi.
Is there a product warranty for my 5To rechargeable vape pen/batteries and what does it entail?
The product warranty is limited to those of the manufacturer. Please refer to the manufacturer website for details. Warranty does not cover collateral damage. Misuse, abuse, incorrect charging and other inappropriate use (failure to strictly follow the safety warnings and instructions set forth in this FAQ, within the packaging and its instructions, and contained on the manufacturer’s website) of this product are not covered under any warranty. Lightfire Group LLC, and Kanger Wholesale USA and their affiliates make and extend no warranties or representations.
What should I know about my 5To battery’s lifecycle?
Batteries that lose 20 percent of their capacity must be removed from service and disposed of properly. We recommend that you inspect and replace your batteries often. Batteries which have been stored and not placed in service for two(2) months should be discarded and not be charged or used.
What is the 5To battery’s operating charging temperature?
Your batteries should always be used at the following temperatures:
- 32 to 113-degrees Fahrenheit
- Discharge: 32 to 140-degree Fahrenheit
Let the batteries cool down to an ambient temperature before charging. During discharge and handling of batteries, do not exceed 160-degree Fahrenheit.
How do I care for my 5To batteries in a safe manner?
- Charge the batteries with a good quality Lithium Polymer charger. A poor-quality charger can be dangerous and must not be used.
- Set voltage and current correctly (failure to do so can cause fire).
- Please check cell voltage after the first charge. For Example:
- 1-Cell: 4.2V (4.15 to 4.22)
- 2-Cell: 8.4V (8.32 to 8.44)
- 3-Cell: 12.6V (12.48 to 12.66)
- 4-Cell: 16.8V (16.64 to 16.88)
- 5-Cell: 18.5V (18.30 to 18.60)
- Do not discharge the batteries to a level below 3V per cell under load. Deep discharge below 3V per cell can deteriorate battery performance.
- Use caution to avoid puncture of the cell. Puncture of cells may cause a fire.
- Charging the battery every 2 months to keep it fresh if you don’t use it.
What are the best practices for storing and transporting my 5To batteries?
When storing and transporting your batteries, you must adhere to the following safety precautions at all times:
- Store your batteries at room temperature between 40 and 80 degrees Fahrenheit for best results.
- Do not expose the battery pack to direct sunlight (heat) for extended periods.
- When transporting or temporarily storing your batteries in a vehicle, the temperature range should be greater than 20 degrees Fahrenheit but no more than 150 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Storing your batteries at temperatures greater than 170 degrees Fahrenheit for extended periods of time (more than 2 hours) may cause damage to battery and possible fire.
- Do not stack batteries.
- Do not carry loose batteries in your pocket.
- Keep batteries away from metal objects (keys, coins, jewelry, cell phones etc.).
- Keep batteries away from flammable material.
- Keep batteries in their case or other insulated material.
- Periodically check batteries for signs of wear and tear. If observed, dispose of the batteries.
- Do expose batteries to moisture, direct sunlight or unsafe temperature.
Are there any additional best practices for charging my 5To batteries that I should know about?
In addition to the basic list of best practices, please take note of the following:
- Do not charge your battery packs in series. Charge each battery pack individually. Failure to do so may result in incorrect battery recognition and charging functions. Overcharging may occur, and fire may result.
- When selecting the cell count or voltage for charging purposes, select the cell count and voltage as it appears on the battery label. As a safety precaution, please confirm the information printed on the battery is correct.
- Example: The label on a 2-Cell battery pack in series will read charge as 2-Cell (7.4V) or may cause fire. You must select 2-Cell for charging.
- Example: The label on a 3-Cell battery pack in series will read charge as 3-Cell (11.1V) or may cause fire. You must select 3-Cell for charging.
- Selecting a cell count other than the one printed on the battery (always confirm label is correct), can cause fire.
- You must select the charge rate current that does not exceed the battery’s allowed charging current. (Please double check the battery’s specification)
What are the best practices to ensure I charge my 5To batteries safely?
To charge your batteries properly and ensure that nothing goes wrong during the process, adhere to the following best practices at all times:
- Never charge your batteries unattended.
- Put your batteries in a fireproof container and charge them in an isolated area, away from other flammable materials. Always have a fire extinguisher nearby for emergency use.
- Do not overcharge your batteries
- Keep batteries and chargers away from children and pets
- Do not charge batteries overnight
- Do not charge your batteries or device with a phone, tablet, or standard USB port.
- Do not modify, remove or disable security features of your charger or device
- Charge on a flat surface and ventilated area.
- Let the battery cool down to ambient temperature before charging.
AND GET UP TO
EXPRESS SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $100
At Your Service
- Subscriptions Save
- On Sale
- Shop All
- About Us
- About CBD
- CBD Lab Reports
- CBD University
Terms & Conditions
- Refund policy
Acceptable Methods of Payment
Liquid Gold CBD vape liquids, CBD vape oils, and CBD vape additives are high quality, highly concentrated CBD vapes in fruity flavors like watermelon, strawberry and Jungle Juice.