Finding the Charlotte’s Web Concentration That’s Best for You
We are grateful for the remarkable feedback we’ve received from so many who are using Charlotte’s Web products for their health: for mood optimization, focus, recovery from exercise-induced inflammation, better sleep, and more.
If you’re just getting started, you might not yet have experienced your desired results. That can be frustrating. This doesn’t mean that hemp extract isn’t working, but we believe it means you might not have found your perfect concentration.
Charlotte’s Web extract is available in four different strengths of oils and two strengths of capsules, so if you’re new to CBD or our products, you might not know where to start. Here are some tips that will help get you started or to move up to a new strength:
- Take the product consistently, every day.
- Notice the time of day. We suggest starting at night. Many reports that Charlotte’s Web promotes a sense of calm. This may not be the effect you notice at first, but if great sleep is the result, all the better to be close to bedtime for your first few servings.
- Rome wasn’t built in a day – give it some time (4-6 weeks).
- Consider your setting. Do what you can to be in a relaxed place, for better observation of your personal health response.
- A health journal can help you establish a consistent routine and one that will help you to better evaluate how your concentration is working for your health needs.
And remember, if you “don’t feel anything”, don’t feel frustrated. This just means that you haven’t found your ideal concentration level, yet.
Charlotte’s Web Pro tip: For Hemp Extract Oil 17mg CBD/1mL users who feel they go through the bottle too quickly, consider a step up to Hemp Extract Oil 50mg CBD/1mL.
Here’s How We Recommend Getting Started:
Finding the perfect serving size of Charlotte's Web oil can take some trial and error. We encourage you to use this post to help find your CW Sweet Spot